VAC PORTALS WITH OR WITHOUT GUARD HOUSES CUSTOM GUARD HOUSES
Much like the MAC Portal, standard VEHICLE ACCESS CONTROL (VAC) Portals can be configured to accommodate a wide range of floor plans and standard options. The guard houses in these units are climate controlled, include overhead lighting, counter space, electrical outlets, and CAT-5 communications connections. The VAC comes complete with guard house, barrier arms, and a base
that is built to be delivered and offloaded as one unit. Simply connect the VAC up to power and it is operational.
The portable turnkey guard houses from MSSI are custom designed to provide protection from the elements for your security staff. Fully climate controlled with insulation, HVAC units, interior and exterior lighting, windows on all four sides these portable guard houses come in a variety of sizes from 4’
x 6’, 6’ x 8’, and 8’ x 10’.
• All-in-One Portable Guard Office with Vehicle Barrier Arms and Access Control
• Portable Vehicle Access Control without a Guard Office
• Custom Options Including Solar Power Available
• Standard and custom floor plans available
• Temporary, Semi-permanent, or permanent installations
• Fully Climate-controlled setup allow for the installation of access control technology telephone and computer/internet connection
• Great for cold weather climates
• Delivered Turnkey, plug-and-play, ready to operate
• Certified stamped engineered drawings provided upon request
• No onsite construction required
• Site-to-Site Portability Gives Contractors Optimum Flexibility
• Wide Range of Sizes
• Provides Instant Security at Critical Sites
• Save Time and Money Compared to Stick built structures
• Reduces Vehicle Access at the Job Site
• No Construction Required
For more information, visit www.securedbymac.com or call 740.532.7822.
About Modular Security Systems Inc. (MSSI)
Modular Security Systems Inc. (MSSI) is an Ohio-based intellectual properties holding company that specializes in engineering, designing, and manufacturing unique portable perimeter security solutions out of ISO shipping container modifications, turnstiles, and access control technology. The company currently holds patents in the United States, Canada, Algeria, Nigeria, Egypt and the European Union. MSSI recently hired its 100th employee.