Turn-Key Vehicle Access Control from Modular Security Systems Inc.
Tags: vehicle barrier gate, vehicle barrier arms, modular guard booth with vehicle barrier arms, vehicle access control, modular vehicle access control, vehicle access control portal, modular vehicle access control portal, portable vehicle access control, portable vehicle barrier arms, Modular Security Systems Inc
Over the past 10 years semi trucks with flatbed trailers and roll-off trailers alike have made their way in and out of MSSI’s Worthington, KY, manufacturing facility to deliver our patented MAC Portal to customers around the world. Our turnstile, access control, and shipping container modifications have been utilized to secure every type of perimeter from industrial and commercial construction sites to nuclear facilities and military installations.
MSSI: Top 5 Tips for Securing the Perimeter of Your Construction Site
Modular Security Systems Incorporated (MSSI) is leading the way to more secure industrial and commercial construction sites around the world, one turnstile and one vehicle access control gate at a time. Our products are patented in the U.S., Canada, and the E.U. and can be delivered turn-key and ready to implement in your perimeter security plan.
Here are the top 5 tips to securing your construction site and how Modular Security Systems Inc. can help:
1) Access control - An access control system or technology that is integrated into the perimeter of your construction site not only prevents risks of theft and vandalism, but it also helps you keep track of employees’ time and attendance for payroll and time-keeping purposes.
2) Turnstiles – Full-height, high-security turnstiles can act as a visual and physical deterrent for unauthorized individuals and help keep them from entering the perimeter of your construction site. The sight of turnstiles alone makes onlookers aware that without the proper credentials they will not be able to enter your site, while turnstiles allow authorized workers, vendors, and management to easily gain access.
3) Fencing - Much like the turnstile, a well-protected site often incorporates fencing that prevents unwanted individuals from entering your site and establishes a secure perimeter.
4) CCTV - CCTV helps protect your perimeter, cut costs, and provide the evidence you need in the event of a perimeter breach, theft, and/or vandalism. Many businesses today incorporate a CCTV system. CCTV systems are recognized on residential, commercial, and industrial construction job sites as superbly useful in perimeter security.
5) Climate Controlled Guard Offices - Having a climate-controlled guard office for security staff to take post gives your site an added level of security and safety. In the event of an "out of the ordinary" security occurrence having a live person on guard and a place for them to do their work is often unmatched in certain circumstances.
For more information on perimeter security and how MSSI can help you secure your site, CONTACT US HERE or call 740.532.7822.
Make Vehicle Access Control a Part of Your Perimeter Security Plan
With the flexibility to be utilized as either a permanent or temporary solution that is built from steel and delivered turn-key to your construction site, the vehicle access control solution is portable and built to last. The VAC Portal once hooked to power can easily be integrated into a site’s existing access control infrastructure or be utilized as and stand-alone solution.
Tags: vehicle barrier gate, vehicle barrier arms in a guard house, modular vehicle access control portal, vehicle access control, modular vehicle access control, vehicle access control portal, portable vehicle access control, Modular Security Systems Inc, VAC Portal
Don't forget to come visit us in booth 423 this week at the Global Security Exchange in Las Vegas!
Tags: turnstile security, turnstiles in a shipping container, turnstile in a shipping container, Modular Security Systems Inc, MSSI, turnstile security in a container, turnstile security in containers